- class vispy.util.svg.transform.Rotate(angle, x=0, y=0)¶
Rotation about the origin is equivalent to the matrix [cos(a) sin(a) -sin(a) cos(a) 0 0], which has the effect of rotating the coordinate system axes by angle a.
- class vispy.util.svg.transform.Scale(x, y=0)¶
Scaling is equivalent to the matrix [sx 0 0 sy 0 0]. One unit in the X and Y directions in the new coordinate system equals sx and sy units in the previous coordinate system, respectively.
- class vispy.util.svg.transform.SkewX(angle)¶
A skew transformation along the x-axis is equivalent to the matrix [1 0 tan(a) 1 0 0], which has the effect of skewing X coordinates by angle a.
- class vispy.util.svg.transform.SkewY(angle)¶
A skew transformation along the y-axis is equivalent to the matrix [1 tan(a) 0 1 0 0], which has the effect of skewing Y coordinates by angle a.
- class vispy.util.svg.transform.Transform(content='')¶
A Transform is defined as a list of transform definitions, which are applied in the order provided. The individual transform definitions are separated by whitespace and/or a comma.
- property matrix¶
- property xml¶